Arrival, departure procedures
Upon you land in Tan Son Nhat airport, please follow arrival procedures:
- Immigration: Please present your passport for passport control. Please make sure that you have a valid visa or you are in visa exemption list. If you get visa on arrival, please go to Landing visa counter to get visa stamp (visa approval letter ready before the flight).
- Baggage claim area: get your checked bags
- Customs: for your carry-on luggage inspection
- Arrival hall: meet your local driver / tour guide or catch a taxi to down town.
- Transit for other international flight: Passengers visiting another country via Vietnam need to complete the check-in at the transfer counter located at the middle of the arrival floor. Do not go through Immigration.After completing check-in, go upstairs from the back of the transfer counter to the departure (2nd) floor and proceed directly to the departure gate.
- Transit for other domestic flight in Vietnam: Go to the Domestic terminal nearby after completing all arrival procedures. Complete check-in at the airlines’ check-in counter which you are flying.
- Check-in & carry on inspection: Go to check in counter to do flight check-in, send checked bags and get boarding pass.
- Immigration: Show your passport along with boarding pass for passport control, do clearance for exit.
- Security & customs checkpoint: go through for security check and customs check, included handbag’s scaning.
- Departure lounge / Business lounge: Relax at departure lounge or Business lounge if you have time. Show up at the boarding gate at the boarding time as mentioned in the boarding pass.
Should you need further assistance or need more information, please feel free to get in touch with us by email at: email@example.com or Mobile +84904479239, Whatapps https://wa.me/+84904479239 , Web: www.vietnamvisabox.com. We are always at your service. Welcome to Vietnam!.