How to get visa on arrival at Vietnam airport?
To get visa on arrival at Vietnam airport, you should apply visa on arrival before your flight to Vietnam. Application can be filled online or by sending your details (personal details, date of entry, type of visa…) to Vietnamvisabox.com and get ready Vietnam visa approval letter before boarding your flight.
After normally 2 – 3 working days, you will get visa approval letter by email. This letter is officially issued by Vietnam Immigration Department said you are granted to enter Vietnam and get visa on arrival upon arrival.
Then you should print out this letter and prepare with you some Cash (USD / Euro preferred), 2 photos size passport (3*4) and need to show it when you do check in the flight destination to Vietnam.
On arrival at Vietnam airport, you will first need to pass through Visa upon arrival counter get visa on arrival. Immigration officer will print out visa stamp onto your passport. You are now ready to do passport clearance at Immigration check in counter for entering.
To get your visa stamp at Visa upon arrival counter, give the following to immigration officer:
• Your printed visa approval letter
• Your passport with at least 2 free pages and 6 months of viability left
• 2 photos size passport (3*4)
• Completed Vietnam immigration form NA1
Vietnam immigration form NA1 you can print one yourself and fill it prior to arrival, or get one at airport on arrival then fill it.
You will get your passport back with visa stamp in about 15 – 30 minutes. Sometime longer due to many flights arrive at the same time. You should pay Cash for your stamping fee. It shoud be US$25, US$50, US$95, US$135 according to your type of visa as approved in visa letter.
Vietnam airport to get visa on arrival
- Noibai International airport – Hanoi capital
- Tan Son Nhat international airport – Ho Chi Minh city (Ex-Saigon)
- Da Nang internation airport – Da Nang city
- Cam Ranh international airport – Nha Trang city
- Phu Quoc international airport – Phu Quoc island.
- Cat bi international airport – Hai Phong city