Vietnam visa requirement for China passport holder, chinesse citizen.
China passport holders are required Vietnam visas to enter Vietnam. To get a Vietnam visa for Chinese, there are 2 ways for you to choose:
1. Apply for your Vietnam visa in a Vietnam Embassy / Consulate:
You can go directly to the Vietnam embassy in your country and you will be instructed step by step on how to apply for a Vietnam visa there. By this way, you have to come directly to the Vietnam embassy at least two times. The first time you come there is to submit required documents and the second one coming there is to get your Vietnam visa.
We are pleased to give you the contact information of the Vietnam Embassy / Consulate in China as below so that you can contact easier:
Embassy of Vietnam in Beijing, China
Address: No 32 Guanghua Road, Jiangou menwai, P.O.Box 00600, Beijing, China
Telephone: (86-10) 6532 1155 or 6532 1125 – Consular: 6532 7038
Fax: (86-10) 6532 5720
2. Apply Vietnam visa on arrival.
You will apply and get online to obtain an approval letter to pick up your Vietnam visa at Vietnam international airports (in case you travel by air to Vietnam).
Regarding apply online to obtain a visa approval letter to pick up visa at a Vietnam international airport, there are 2 options based on the purpose of your visit:
• Vietnam visa for business purpose with validity for 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or 1 year.
• Vietnam visa for tourist purpose with validity for 1 month or 3 months.
To apply for a Vietnam visa, please follow the simple steps as below:
– Fill in your online application form at our website https://vietnamvisabox.com/apply-visa/
– Make payment for us as per instructions.
– Obtain your visa approval letter via our email.
If you still can’t receive any approval letter within the required time, please let us know immediately via our email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you