Qatari citizen wishing to enter Vietnam are REQUIRED to apply for a valid Vietnamese visa for tourism and business purposes and the following requirements need to be met:
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months starting from your date of arrival in Vietnam.
- Your passport must contain at least 2 blank pages for visa sticker and immigration stamp.
The first option to have a valid Vietnam visa for Qatari citizen is Vietnam visa on arrival, or landing visa. This type of visa has been popular with many visitors for its convenience, simplicity, low cost and timesaving.
Citizens of Qatar with Vietnam visas are allowed to enter Viet Nam via any international airports such as Noi Bai (Hanoi), Tan San Nhat (Saigon), Da Nang, Cam Ranh (Nha Trang), Cai Bi (Hai Phong).
With this option, visitors are required to apply online to obtain an Approval Letter and they will receive official stamps upon arrival at any Vietnam International Airports.
Note: Vietnam visa on arrival is NOT APPLICABLE to visitors entering Vietnam by sea and land borders.
Other ways to apply for a Vietnam Visa
Qatari passport holders can apply for a Vietnam visa through the Embassy/Consulate of Vietnam in Qatar or in another country. If you would like to apply for a Vietnam Visa by this way, please contact the embassy for more information about visa procedures, fees and necessary paperwork. Below is the detailed information of the Vietnamese Embassy in Qatar.
Embassy of Vietnam in Doha, Qatar
- Address: Villa No. 8 (Near Saha 109 street) West Bay Lagoon, P.O. Box: 23595 Doha, Qatar
- Phone: 974-4128480/ 4128993/ 4128366; 4728480 ext.111
- Fax: 974-4128370
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : www.vietnamembassy-qatar.org
Should you need further assistance or need more information for Vietnam visa, please feel free to get in touch with us by email at: email@example.com or Mobile +84904479239, Whatapps https://wa.me/+84904479239 . We are always at your service. Welcome and have a nice journey to Vietnam!.