South Korean passport holder can travel to Vietnam without visa if stay less than 15 days. If they wish to stay longer, they have to apply visa to Vietnam.
There are 3 methods for travelers from South Korea to get a Vietnam visa: Vietnam e-visa online at the official website of Vietnam immigration authority; at Vietnamess embassy / consulate in Korea or in the city they travel through; visa on arrival (Recommend).
Procedures for Vietnam e-visa:
- Accessing the website https://www.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn to fill in the declaration form.
- Receiving a code for his/her dossier and paying visa fee at the website.
- Within 3 working days since the full receipt of information and fee, the Immigration Department (Ministry of Public Security) replies the Evisa applicants at the website.
- The Vietnam Evisa applicants use granted code to check the result and print out their Evisa Vietnam.
Visa on arrival
Procedures for Visa on arrival:
- Fill out visa application form online
- Pay the service fee for getting Vietnam visa approval letter.
- Receive Vietnam visa approval letter via email within normally 2 working days (Tourist visa), or 4 – 7 working days (Business visa) since the full receipt of payment and fee, you will received Vietnam visa approval letter via email address.
- Print it out and bring it along with visa stamping fee, 1 photo, original passport to get visa stamp upon arrival airport in Vietnam.
Visa at Vietnam embassy / Consulate oversea
People get their visa through a Vietnam Embassy or Consulate office in South Korea or in their travel country before entering Vietnam.
The form and the fee can vary by country, so please check directly the Vietnamese embassy or consulate to which you are applying.
Address: 28-58, Samchong-Dong, Chongno-Ku,110-230, Seoul, South Korea
Phone: (+82) 2 739 2065 / (+82) 2 720 5124
Fax: (+82) 2 739 2064
Should you need further assistance or need more information for Vietnam visa, please feel free to get in touch with us by email or Mobile / whatapps +84904479239, Web: www.vietnamvisabox.com. We are always at your service. Welcome & have a nice trip to Vietnam!.