What is Vietnam Evisa?
An eVisa is an official document granted by the Immigration of Vietnam which permits a traveler to enter into and travel within Vietnam. It is an alternative to the visa documentations issued at the embassies of Vietnam and visa on arrival.
An electronic visa (E-visa) is one of visa types issued to foreigners by Vietnamese Immigration Department via electronic system. Vietnam E-visa is valid for maximum of 30 days, single entry.
- Vietnam-Evisa-nation-list that allowed E-visa issuing.
- List-of-evisa-port that allowed foreigners enter and exit Vietnam by E-visa.
How Much Does It Cost?
- E-visa gouvernment fee is paid via electronic payment gateway as prescribed by the Immigration Department. The fee will not be refunded if the application is refused.
- Processing fee is third party service fee to process Evisa application on your behalf.
How to Apply Vietnam Evisa?
- Step 1: Complete this Online Form
- Step 2: Pay for visa application online
- Step 3: Get your Evisa via email
- Step 4: Print out Evisa and Be ready to travel to Vietnam
How long does it take to obtain an e-Visa?
An e-Visa is processed within 05 – 07 working days (Monday – Friday) after your completed application and full e-Visa payment. In case you need your Evisa in emergency, please do not hesatate to contact us.
Get in touch
Should you need further assistance or need more information, please feel free to get in touch with us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Mobile / Whatapps +84 865 128 855. We are always at your service. Welcome and have a nice journey to Vietnam!.