A Vietnam tourist visa is required for all Bangladesh passport holders visiting Vietnam on leisure trip regardless of length of their stay in the country.
The very first option to obtain a valid tourist visa to Vietnam for Bangladesh citizens is to obtain a Vietnam Visa on Arrival which has been preferred by a lot of travelers around the world for its convenience, simplicity, fast processing and time saving.
With this option, Bangladesh citizens will need to obtain a visa approval letter beforehand and then get visa stamped upon their arrival at Vietnam airport.
Visa on arrival
1. Apply with us to get Vietnam visa approval letter
i. Scan of front page of your passport (your passport must be valid at least 6 months since arrival date and 2 blank pages for stamping visa)
ii. Entry date to Vietnam:
iii. Flight booking to Vietnam
iv. Hotel booking
v. Type of visa: 1 month single entry
2. When having approval letter, we will send you by email. Please print it out and keep it in your hand for boarding
3. Prepare 2 recent pictures with size 4cm x 6cm on white background, looking straight ahead, no wearing hats, glasses….
4. When landing the first airport, you will go directly to Immigration counter for stamping visa
5. Having visa in your hand, you can enter Vietnam as regulations.
There are 2 types of fee which must be paid
* Visa approval letter fee (processing application fee): Please check with us before applying.
* Stamping fee (paid directly to Immigration office at the airport): Single entry: 25USD/pax
Visa at Vietnamess embassy
Bangladeshi visitor can apply in person at Vietnam embassy in Bangladesh or in the city where they travel through.
Address: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Web Site: https://vnembassy-dhaka.mofa.gov.vn/vi-vn/Trang/default.aspx
Office Hours: Working days & Office hrs: Sunday – Thursday: 09:00 – 17:00 Visa Section : Visa submission: 09:00 – 11:30 Visa collection: 15:00 – 16:00 Weekly holiday: Friday and Saturday