Visa on arrival – Vietnam Visa Box
Visa on arrival is 100% legitimate and is the best alternative way to get Vietnam Visa. By applying visa on arrival, visitors to Vietnam will have visa approval letter which it functions as an official permission allowing its owner(s) to board the flight to Vietnam and get visa stamped onto the passport upon arrival at international airports in Vietnam (Noibai airport in Hanoi, Tan Son Nhat airport in Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang airport in Da Nang, Cam Ranh airport in Nha Trang, Phu Quoc airport in Phu Quoc island, Cat Bi airport in Hai Phong)
Vietnam Visa Box offer confidential, private visa approval letter which is showing your name or your group in 1 letter without others name on your letter. NO EXTRA COST!
Who need Vietnam visa?
Normally, almost visitors to Vietnam need a visa to enter the country. Except citizens of somes countries that have Vietnam visa exemption arrangements with Vietnam as below list:
- 14 days visa exemption: Brunei Darussalam, Myanmar.
- 15 days visa exemption: Germany, United Kingdom (not included British National Oversea (BNO) passport holder), France, Italy and Spain, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Belarus, Russia (Federation), South Korea, Japan (*).
- 21 days visa exemption: Philippines.
- 30 days visa exemption: Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Laos, Cambodia, Indonesia, Kyrgyzstan (Republic).
- Notes: Citizens from (*) countries wish to re-enter Vietnam under visa exemption program again, the second visit cannot be ealier 30 days from the first visit. Otherwise a Vietnam visa is required to enter the country.
If you are not from any of these countries or you want to visit Vietnam longer than authorized period of stay, you need to get a visa for Vietnam before your travel.
How to apply Visa on arrival?
- Fill up the visa application form with required details in your biography passport page: Full name, passport number, date of birth, gender, nationality and date of entry… Please pay attention at any typos.
- Get the confirmation and do the payment with paypal account or debit / credit card for the visa application processing fee (service fee). The stamping fee is paid in cash to the landing visa counter when you get visa stamp at Vietnam airports.
- Receive and print the approval letter. As soon as you submit your application and payment, we will start processing your visa request, you will typically receive the approval letter via email within 2 working days.
- Get your visa stamp upon arrival at Vietnam airports. You need to complete an Entry/Exit form (available at the airports or by previous download from our website). You will then present your approval letter, passport, photograph passport size, and cash payment for the stamping fee (US$25 for single entry or US$50 for multiple entries visa).
How much Visa on arrival fees?
There are generally 2 type of Visa fees you have to pay to get Vietnam visa on arrival.
- Stamping fee
Stamping fee is gouvernment fee collected by Vietnam Immigration authority when you get visa stamp onto your passport at airport. It is fixed and you have to pay in cash in USD or VND,etc, but USD is highly recommended to avoid any unexpected unbalanced exchange rates applied at the airport:
Visa stamping fee for 2019
25 USD/person for less than 90 days single entry
50 USD/person from 30 days to less than 90 days multiple entries visa
95 USD/person from 90 days to less than 180 days multiple entries visa
135 USD/person for 1 year multiple entries visa
- Visa processing fee – Service fee
Service fee is third-party service fee to process visa approval letter (pre-approved visa). The fee amount is determined by: number of entry, length of stay, purpose of visit, processing time…and also by passport holder.
Visa processing fee for Tourist visa
|Lenth of stay (Visa duration)||Normal processing: 2 working days||Urgent processing: 1 working day||Super urgent processing 4 working hour|
|1 month single entry||US$ 10 / pax||+ US$ 10 / pax||+ US$ 20 / pax|
|1 month multiple entry||US$ 12 / pax||+ US$ 10 / pax||+ US$ 20 / pax|
|3 month single entry||US$ 15 / pax||+ US$ 10 / pax||+ US$ 20 / pax|
|3 month multiple entry||US$ 25 / pax||+ US$ 10 / pax||+ US$ 20 / pax|
|6 month multiple entry||US$ 30 / pax|
(US Citizen only)
|+ US$ 10 / pax||+ US$ 20 / pax|
|1 year multiple entry||US$ 40 / pax|
(US Citizen only)
|+ US$ 10 / pax||+ US$ 20 / pax|
Visa processing fee for Business visa
|Lenth of stay (Visa duration)||(Normal processing: 4 -7working days)||(Urgent processing 2 – 3 working days)|
|1 month single entry||US$ 55 / pax||+ US$ 30 / pax|
|1 month multiple entry||US$ 65 / pax||+ US$ 30 / pax|
|3 month single entry||US$ 70 / pax||+ US$ 30 / pax|
|3 month multiple entry||US$ 80 / pax||+ US$ 30 / pax|
|6 month multiple entry||N/A||N/A|
|1 year multiple entry||N/A||N/A|
For some reasons, people may need emergency tourist visa for their trip to Vietnam then we can hepl you to handle it. Please note below: .
Urgent processing: 8 working hour, from Monday to Friday, Tourist visa. The application processing time for Urgent Vietnam Visa is just 8 hours on the working days follow Vietnam time. If you submit your application and pay the fee before 9:15 (Vietnam time – GMT +7). You will get your approval letter by 17:45 the same day.
Super-urgent processing: 4 working hour, from Monday to Friday, Tourist visa.
The application processing time for Super Urgent Vietnam Visa is just 4 Hours.
– If you submit your application and pay the fee before 9:15 (Vietnam time – GMT +7). The approval letter will sent at 12:10 the same day.
– If you submit your application and pay the fee before 14:15 (Vietnam time – GMT +7). The approval letter will sent at 17:45 the same day.
Holiday / weekend processing: You may forget to apply Vietnam visa in advance or by some reasons, need urgently visa at weekend or holiday to fly to Vietnam. Don’t be nervous, you are at good contact. We are able to arrange this kind of services. Please contact us at Mobile / Whatapps +84904479239 / Email [email protected], we will handle your request for Vietnam visa perfectly.
- Vietnam visa online is acceptable for people traveling by air only.
- Your Vietnam visa online will be proceed after your payment finished.
- Advise us your flight number & your phone number
- Be kindly noted that the service fee at the holiday / weekend may higher than the normal service fee and vary from case to case.
Should you need further assistance or need more information for Vietnam visa, please feel free to get in touch with us by email at: [email protected] or Mobile +84904479239, Whatapps https://wa.me/+84904479239 . We are always at your service. Welcome to Vietnam!.